SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
Full-Time position in Valencia, SPAIN / Remote
We are looking for a Software Solutions Specialist to join our team in providing life-changing services for rural homes in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We make software that allows distributors to provide those essential services affordably using mobile payments to over 70,000 people, adding hundreds more every month.
We hope to do a lot more with an extra person on board! You will leverage in-depth industry knowledge of the business environment and technical solutions to provide technical custom solutions and consultative guidance and help the customer increase their operational efficiencies to the last mile.
We are expanding our technologies to partners (in over 25 developing countries up to date), and expect to impact millions of people over the next 3 years, across the Globe.
Design, manage and deliver specific custom technical solutions requests on a consulting basis for clients (e.g workflows)
- Any third party integration between software and PaygOps
- Any custom workflows (via Integromat, Python or similar tools)
- Migration from one software to PaygOps
- BI and data-related requests (building databases)
- Ensure the right APIs requirements are in PaygOps to facilitate any integration
Technical advisory and implementation on PaygOps special requirements for strategic clients.
- Support clients to (re)process design using Diagram and Flowcharts
- Provide ongoing technical support to clients when needed
- Deliver training and demo to partners on technical aspects of the products
- Produce qualitative documentation on technical aspects of the product to ensure a better
understanding of customers
Overseeing software engineers on specific projects as a project lead
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
... who is a fast learner, autonomous and rigorous
... who is client orientated, pragmatic and can work fast while meeting deadlines
... who is flexible and can adapt in a constantly changing tech start-up environment
... who is willing to make a positive change in his/her everyday job
... who is at ease to work with an international team
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
Previous experience with Python, Flask and Requests.
Significant experience working with APIs, SQL and workflow solutions like Integromat.
Advanced level in Project Management (PMP certification is a plus).
Previous experience in Team Management is a plus.
If you’re missing some of that and think you still have the chops, we say go for it!
What’s the deal?
You can move to Valencia, Spain where we have an office 5 min from the beach, which we think is pretty cool. Or you can choose to work remotely and go to Valencia once in a while for special events.
We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit a resume.